cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't purchase 6 month offer

I have been trying to purchase the 6 month at £19.99 Sports pass but I'm unable to do so. 

My current pass expires on the 9th March but because they have applied an automatic £26.99 'offer' from that date it says that I need to wait on current offer to be within the 30 day expiry period. 

I have cancelled this pass but the only option I have now is to restart pass. 

Any ideas how to resolve this would be appreciated. 

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @starman73 @schnapps 

Sorry if I'm being a bit daft but The email I got from them was prior to me cancelling my pass. I cancelled because of their offer so that I did not go on to the £26.99 price point.

You can see for the email that I did not accept anything

You don’t need to do a thing – we’ve already applied this offer to your account, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your NOW TV Pass.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Pop over to live chat and let them sort this mess out, i was under the impression that NowTV had stopped adding these type of automatic deals to people's accounts without the specific acceptance given by the account holder.

I posted a link to live chat on my previous edited post to you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Shnapps, just read your message ,& thought it was from today then I saw it was in Feb & here we are 2 months later with the same old problem, would you have a link to live chat so I can contact them one day when i'm feeling patient,  won't last long though talking to them they're sure to wind me up, doesn't take much. anyway take care & we'll see what tomorrow brings

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately due to the Coronavirus pandemic live chat are completely closed down for the foreseeable future until hopefully things get back to some sort of normality.

If you have some sort of complaint, then maybe complete the web form in the link below, otherwise if you can wait (not sure for how long because live chat is based in India and i don't know when India is coming out of a total lockdown in their country) then maybe hold on for a while until live chat is back up working again assisting & helping TV passs customers.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will try live chat and post back.

starman73
Elite

The email I got from them was prior to me cancelling my pass. I cancelled because of their offer so that I did not go on to the £26.99 price point.

Sorry, I missed that.  That is a real pain when they do that.  As above try to change it on chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @starman73 @schnapps @Anonymous User 

Thank you for all your help.

Live chat were very helpful.

6 month offer at £19.99 has now been applied and a code for a free month to apply at the end of this time to make up for the hassle.

Couldn't ask for more than that.

Thanks again everyone

starman73
Elite

because they have applied an automatic £26.99 'offer' from that date

Automatic?  I know that if you cancel and accept the retention offer you can’t apply another better offer, but never known of an automatic offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @starman73 

When I tried to apply the 6 month voucher code it claimed that I was already on an offer.

I never asked for this offer. It appeared to me that they were putting me on to £26.99 until September when my current 3 months at £19.99 came to and end.

Again, I never asked for this to happen but it seems to be blocking me getting the better offer of £19.99 for six months.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @starman73 @schnapps 

I have found the email I received from them.

We hope you’re enjoying your Sky Sports Month Pass.

We wanted to remind you that your current offer will shortly be coming to an end. But as a thank-you for choosing NOW TV, we’re giving you a fantastic new offer: 6 months of Sky Sports Month Pass for just £26.99pm (instead of £33.99).

You don’t need to do a thing – we’ve already applied this offer to your account, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your NOW TV Pass. At the end of your offer, your Sky Sports Month Pass will continue at £33.99 a month, cancel anytime.