cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't purchase 6 month offer

I have been trying to purchase the 6 month at £19.99 Sports pass but I'm unable to do so. 

My current pass expires on the 9th March but because they have applied an automatic £26.99 'offer' from that date it says that I need to wait on current offer to be within the 30 day expiry period. 

I have cancelled this pass but the only option I have now is to restart pass. 

Any ideas how to resolve this would be appreciated. 

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you contact live chat they should be able to resolve 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If live chat can't help and if you can see the blue apply voucher button below your existing one month sports pass when going to My Account > Vouchers & Offers whilst logged in on here.

Then see if this voucher code below works for you for the 6 months sports at £19.99 per month offer deal.

Can't guarantee it will work but i suppose it's worth a shot.

SPMCWA3LXJ4U

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps , @Anonymous User 

Thanks for the replies.

I haven't tried live chat yet but have posted a screenshot (I think) of the screen when attempting to apply the voucher code.

I don.t understand as you can see from the screenshot that I am well within the 30 day period.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you try and restart your existing sports offer first and then try applying the voucher code that i posted in my first reply ?

If the code doesn't work try a different internet browsers when attempting to apply the code to your account (MS Edge always seems to do the trick for me).

Otherwise live chat would be your best bet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

When I click to restart pass I get the following (screenshot)

I never asked for the £26.99 offer, it has been applied automatically to start at the end of my current £19.99 which ends on 9th March.

Do you think I should restart and apply the voucher?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Cancel the order and pop over to live chat for assistance where i don't understand what is going wrong.

The voucher code that i posted was embedded in the url of the 6 months at £19.99 offer deal.

Do you need a link for live chat ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Sorry I've clicked 'solved' in error.

Please can you provide the link and hopefully live chat can solve this?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly to remove the green mark solution on my post, just click the accept solution button again next to my post to undo it.

I believe @starman73 is right because you have cancelled the current sports pass the nowtv software systems is automatically offering you a retention offer to keep using the sports service.

What i would try first is to cancel the order and don't accept that retention deal, then see if applying the code that i have given you by using the big green apply voucher towards the top of the screen page.

Otherwise i will give you a link for live chat.

Edit - Just seen your last post whilst typing mine and you will be better off not accepting that deal and jumping over to live chat.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to see the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/offers-promotions 

starman73
Elite

Once you have taken the retention offer you cannot apply another offer until the pass expires.  Even if you cancel the retention offer.  

To not get caught out like this, initially cancel the pass around four days before renewal.