cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Can't purchase 6 month offer

I have been trying to purchase the 6 month at £19.99 Sports pass but I'm unable to do so. 

My current pass expires on the 9th March but because they have applied an automatic £26.99 'offer' from that date it says that I need to wait on current offer to be within the 30 day expiry period. 

I have cancelled this pass but the only option I have now is to restart pass. 

Any ideas how to resolve this would be appreciated. 

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
19 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar 3

Re: Can't purchase 6 month offer

If you contact live chat they should be able to resolve 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ejnallstars 

If live chat can't help and if you can see the blue apply voucher button below your existing one month sports pass when going to My Account > Vouchers & Offers whilst logged in on here.

Then see if this voucher code below works for you for the 6 months sports at £19.99 per month offer deal.

Can't guarantee it will work but i suppose it's worth a shot.

SPMCWA3LXJ4U

0 Thanks
Scholar

Hi @schnapps , @Enapace 

Thanks for the replies.

I haven't tried live chat yet but have posted a screenshot (I think) of the screen when attempting to apply the voucher code.

I don.t understand as you can see from the screenshot that I am well within the 30 day period.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ejnallstars 

Did you try and restart your existing sports offer first and then try applying the voucher code that i posted in my first reply ?

If the code doesn't work try a different internet browsers when attempting to apply the code to your account (MS Edge always seems to do the trick for me).

Otherwise live chat would be your best bet.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Hi @schnapps 

When I click to restart pass I get the following (screenshot)

I never asked for the £26.99 offer, it has been applied automatically to start at the end of my current £19.99 which ends on 9th March.

Do you think I should restart and apply the voucher?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ejnallstars 

Cancel the order and pop over to live chat for assistance where i don't understand what is going wrong.

The voucher code that i posted was embedded in the url of the 6 months at £19.99 offer deal.

Do you need a link for live chat ?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Hi @schnapps 

Sorry I've clicked 'solved' in error.

Please can you provide the link and hopefully live chat can solve this?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 3

because they have applied an automatic £26.99 'offer' from that date

Automatic?  I know that if you cancel and accept the retention offer you can’t apply another better offer, but never known of an automatic offer.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Hi @starman73 

When I tried to apply the 6 month voucher code it claimed that I was already on an offer.

I never asked for this offer. It appeared to me that they were putting me on to £26.99 until September when my current 3 months at £19.99 came to and end.

Again, I never asked for this to happen but it seems to be blocking me getting the better offer of £19.99 for six months.

0 Thanks