cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't get the 6 month Entertainment offer to work

Hello, I tried the 7 day free trial, have liked what I've seen and now want to buy the 6 month entertainment package for £27.99, saving 42%.

Every time I go to buy, it only gives me the option to buy the standard 1 month price.  This is not what I want. I'm a brand new customer.

Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately you will not be able to take up this offer now, because you have already created an account and took advantage of the 7 day free trial.

The offer only works if you follow the link on the nowtv offers website and created a new account directly via the link.

If you cancel the 7 day free trial, you may get a possible short term retention deal to stay (not guaranteed mind).

Alternatively maybe look at NowTV Gift cards from places like Currys, Argos, Major Supermarkets where they sell a 2 month entertainment gift card for £10 (so 3 x 2 month entertainment gift cards work out at £30 over a six month period which is only £2 dearer than the offer you was looking at).

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately you will not be able to take up this offer now, because you have already created an account and took advantage of the 7 day free trial.

The offer only works if you follow the link on the nowtv offers website and created a new account directly via the link.

If you cancel the 7 day free trial, you may get a possible short term retention deal to stay (not guaranteed mind).

Alternatively maybe look at NowTV Gift cards from places like Currys, Argos, Major Supermarkets where they sell a 2 month entertainment gift card for £10 (so 3 x 2 month entertainment gift cards work out at £30 over a six month period which is only £2 dearer than the offer you was looking at).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps thanks for the reply & info.

Gutted about that, quite naughty of them to do that really.

But thanks for the tip about how to get round it, will check that out!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I had purchased a now TV smartstick with 6 months Entertainment for £40 from Argoss! I've been having major problems since I had loaded up the stick to the TV, this issue had been going on for 3 hours, so frustrated!

Everytime I try to find out what my pack is, a message appears saying I need to buy another pass?   Why?   I have a 6 month pass which I can't access?   I don't understand why I can't access any of the channels listed on the box, can't even access any of the live channels like BBC, STV, CHANNEL 4, CHANNEL 5 ETC, all I can watch right now is " YOUTUBE "   That is no use?

I even tried to chat to someone over at NowTV Broadband,  I spoke with a call Handler, he said that it would make sense if there were a No to call through to NowTv for TV as well as Broadband?   Strange why NowTV had decided to hide their contact or should I say direct No straight through if you have an issue or complaint, even just to Cancel 🤔🤔🤔  I'm going round in circles here???

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for your post, just going to give you some quick help here.

When signed in on a PC/Laptop, can you go to My Account and then My Passes?

Do you see your 6 Month Entertainment Pass active here? 

You may also want to try the steps in our Help Article here.

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Karl,

I'm going round and round in circles here?

Ever since I purchased the NowTV Box with 6 month Entertainment, I have
been getting know where with Now TV. It is like Now TV know what is going
on? They don't give support in a way, nor do they provide a contact number
for Customers ?

Kind Regards

William
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hopefully, the advice from @Karl-F @will resolve your difficulties with the Entertainment Pass,

However, the NowTV Stick does not provide the live terrestrial channels you list,

Why do you think it does?

What steps are you taking to try to access them?

And what difficulty or error message do you encounter?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think I have the same problem.  Is their a customer service number?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is no telephone number has such for NowTV TV customers (except customers who use their Broadband service).

You can either contact them via their online live chat service or drop them a message.

Open this link below and select the most appropriate help topic, then once you get to the final stage (step 3) scroll towards the bottom of your internet browser screen where hopefully you should see a Get in Touch option.

Click the drop down arrow below Get in Touch to expand the screen to see the live chat or drop them a message button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/