cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Al69
Advocate

Can’t get offer - 3 months Sky Sports for £20pm

Received an email - time restricted for 2 more days.

choosing the offer and logging in just tells me there are problems with offers and to try again later.

also tried manually entering the offer/voucher code but no joy.

anyone know how to take up this offer?

ta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Al69 

Bit of a long shot when trying to manually apply the voucher code on the email by going to the NowTV website try adding the code using the green Redeem Voucher button at the top of My Account > Passes & Vouchers page on your account.

If that doesn't work try adding the code by clicking the "apply voucher link" next to the one month sports pass (assuming you have no active sports pass or sports pass having more than 30 days remaining or the voucher code will not work)

Should that not work try another internet browser or another device such has a smartphone.

Still no joy, then if you have a NowTV Box, Stick, Games Console, Smart TV with the inbuilt NowTV App go to the My Account section of the App to see if the code works there.

Otherwise you could try live chat, which seems to be working for some customers, but not other customers such has myself.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Al69 

Bit of a long shot when trying to manually apply the voucher code on the email by going to the NowTV website try adding the code using the green Redeem Voucher button at the top of My Account > Passes & Vouchers page on your account.

If that doesn't work try adding the code by clicking the "apply voucher link" next to the one month sports pass (assuming you have no active sports pass or sports pass having more than 30 days remaining or the voucher code will not work)

Should that not work try another internet browser or another device such has a smartphone.

Still no joy, then if you have a NowTV Box, Stick, Games Console, Smart TV with the inbuilt NowTV App go to the My Account section of the App to see if the code works there.

Otherwise you could try live chat, which seems to be working for some customers, but not other customers such has myself.

Al69
Advocate

Thankyou schnapps! Got the voucher code to work entering from the NowTV stick.

Bamboozled
Scholar

However - I cant get the Voucher to work and only 17 hours left

I keep getting "oops something has gone wrong at our end - please refresh page and try again" or something like that

I will have to try again but it hasnt worked so far - so Live Chat maybe ?

Any help gratefully received

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i never got this offer ??? and i want it 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

SORTED found the code and put it in voucher bit 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had same problem, really annoying, thought the offer was being blocked.... As last throw of the dice I decided to try using Firefox (my default browser is Chrome) and guess what?

IT WORKED!!!

No idea why but worth tryin?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks! Edge and Chrome didn't work but Firefox did with the code copy pasted from email!

Bamboozled
Scholar

Still struggling with the Site - is everything "oops something went wrong" ?

I managed to pay the 20 quid for Monthly Sports Pass using mobile phone but have had no confirmation by EMail

The money has been taken from my CC Account and investigating this morning I cant get that far because almost everything I want to look at is "oopsed out"

Anyone else got this problem - as I cant contact NOWTV through Live Chat and there is no Messaging to use either - because as I can read them I cant send them

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same problem so missed out now! Trying to get hold of someone on chat takes ages too.