cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't buy Black Friday offer

We bought the 12 month Sky Cinema and Entertainment pass last Black Friday.

Tried to do the same this Black Friday offer, as that offer is now ending.

All we get is this error.

error

On our Passes page it says this.

Passes

The free offer message is only showing on the Cinema, nothing on the Entertainment pass.

Does anyone no what's wrong and the best way to fix it.

Thanks.

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying also to buy one of the black friday deals offered in an email. Entertainment pass to be exact. Deal doesn't appear and live chat doesn't work .

Guess Now TV doesn't want my money and indeed I'm wondering why I'm trying.

Email dated today but links in it won't work either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried today to buy the stick an cinema package for a year, it came up error retry i also clicked four times, tried talking to someone on chat an nothing, ive checked my bank an its saying pending payment to now tv .com for 10p so very confused

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV when checking you bank card take 10p then once the card is authorised they will credit the 10p back onto your card.

If it is saying pending, it could possibly be two reasons, which is no funds on the card or your bank is holding up the transaction because it's software mistakenly thinks it's a suspicious transaction because it is only 10p involved where you will need to contact your bank to inform them that you need this 10p fee to be processed on your card.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for reply, have funds in account so thats not problem, havent had email nothing from now tv to say anything has gone through or waiting on bank , but yet they have all my details name address email and bank details which is worrying

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been trying for the last 3 days to buy the 12mth entertainment and cinema stick package but no such luck! Keep getting the same error message when I press submit. Tried several times to explain to the online help but getting nowhere. New to Now Tv- please tell me it gets better?!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Can't help much, apart from make sure your bank card on your account is up to date and correct.

Also maybe try a different internet browser with the adblocker disabled when attempting to buy the 12 month BF bundled passes with the included nowtv stick.

Out of curisoity what does the error message say ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. Tried all of that. I dont know what it could be. Error message says “oops something went wrong”
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Don't know what else to suggest to be honest, apart from try a different device (maybe a smartphone or tablet with an internet browser instead of a PC or Laptop).

Would have thought if you are in the UK and either a new or existing customer the bundled BF stick deal should work, where more people seem to be having issues with the BF deals without the stick.

Sorry i couldn't help any further Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User did u try clearing cookies etc or sometimes Edge browser works when chrome etc doesn't.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve just tried the edge browser, still the same error message