cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't buy Black Friday offer

We bought the 12 month Sky Cinema and Entertainment pass last Black Friday.

Tried to do the same this Black Friday offer, as that offer is now ending.

All we get is this error.

error

On our Passes page it says this.

Passes

The free offer message is only showing on the Cinema, nothing on the Entertainment pass.

Does anyone no what's wrong and the best way to fix it.

Thanks.

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Done it! It was my bank blocking the payment. Thanks for your assistance 😊
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did they block the £106 or did u have a 10p verification charge, how did u find out? I see some folk have been getting that & getting stuck. Maybe everyone blaming Nowtv needs to check with their bank?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
They didn’t say, just that they assumed it was fraudulent and blocked it (and the 20+ other attempts I made!).
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

To be on the safe side, just in case the bank has been blocking a number of your failed attempted purchases for this BF deal.

I would go to My Account > Bills & Payments on here to make sure there is only one single payment shown on your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Will do, thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps, have seen other posts now explaining that you just have to set the stick up not add it as a device so this is what I'm going to do (already have 4 devices registered that I use regularly).

Another year of entertainment & cinema bundle coming up! Thanks again 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just setup the stick and allow it to preload the vouchers onto your existing account.

The stick will only be added to your account device list if you start watching your nowtv passes on it and you have less than 4 devices already registered to your account.

If you try to watch any nowtv passes on your new stick if you have already have 4 devices registered on your account device list, then it will come up with a message on your tv screen when attempting to watch nowtv with the stick that you have reached your maximum device limit on your account.

Loaded some vouchers from the stick the other day to my account and like you i don't need the stick as one of my 4 devices, so i just kept it left in the cupboard as a spare backup device once the vouchers was showing on my account Smiley Happy

stammie1609
Expert

Many thanks to all who have contributed to this thread especially @schnapps

I had an offer starting on Monday for 4 months of Sky Sports for £20 a month and initially thought I wouldn't be able to take up a Black Friday offer because of this, but thanks to the information provided here I am now getting 13 months for that price 🙂 .

Thanks again all

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes mine is the same I wannna by the 12 months just sky cinema and I cant snd tge kive chat isnt working and it's really annyoning me as the offer ends in 6days 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me.

I want to activate the Movie and Entertainment package.

It won't let me, saying it's unavailable.  My issue is...
If the allocation to existing customer's has gone? then why are they still advertising this?

I can't contact them about it, I'm not happy about this.
If it's available then I want the deal.
Otherwise, I'll have no choice but to just cancel my contract and leave.
**Don't continue to advertise something that can't be fulfilled, as this will just annoy your existing customer base.  You know... the one's that have already been loyal to you.