cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't buy Black Friday offer

We bought the 12 month Sky Cinema and Entertainment pass last Black Friday.

Tried to do the same this Black Friday offer, as that offer is now ending.

All we get is this error.

error

On our Passes page it says this.

Passes

The free offer message is only showing on the Cinema, nothing on the Entertainment pass.

Does anyone no what's wrong and the best way to fix it.

Thanks.

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just bought one on Chrome no bother. Restart your whole phone/pc/laptop to clear out everything? Did u log into your Nowtv account when buying I did & it brought up my card last 4 digits to pay without me typing anything in, hit pay & got confirmation & email. Not trying to rub it in just explaining exactly what i did btw. All else fails maybe you'll need to buy on a new account?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Another thing you could try is under MS Edge use a private window under the browser settings and go to nowtv.com/offers.

Or try.

Chrome browser in incognita mode and go to nowtv.com/offers.

Bit of a long short but worth trying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, my error says as I'm already on an offer I can't buy it. I bought the same deal last year and it automatically started at the end of my current pass so the year is still going. 

As the deals are only valid a couple more days will there be a solution in time?

Otherwise it's way cheaper to go through the headache of creating a second account with a different email etc and buy the deal that way then just log in on the new user ID for all devices...would mean one month duplicated for me but the annual saving is too good to pass up!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Which 12 month Black Friday offer are you looking at is it the combined 12 month cinema & entertainment or just either the cinema or entertainment pass on it's own.

Under My Account > Passes & Vouchers what is the next due payment date for both your cinema & entertainment existing passes (you can check this by pressing the drop down arrow below the passes to show you more information).

If you are still on an existing offer with 30 days or more remaining by the BF offers deadline date of the 29th of November 2018.

Instead of creating a new account and losing out on any time left remaining on the current passes, then why don't you consider the BF offers with the bundled passes together with the included nowtv stick which is only £7 more expensive without taken into consideration the loss of your duration on your existing passes if you set up a new account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just bought the 12 month cinema and entertainment BF deal but in my account details it is still saying I'll have the monthly charges taken tomorrow as well.  Surely this can't be correct.  Any ideas?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you purchase the BF 12 month deal with the bundled stick or just the 12 month entertainment & cinema deal for £99 without the stick ?

When you go to My Account > Bills & Payments what does it show ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi it shows upcoming payments for both the monthly entertainment and cinema pass dated tomorrow plus a paid 12 month entertainment, cinema and stick dated today.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You won't be able to apply the 12 month cinema & entertainment vouchers that is included with the stick until the stick is delivered, because the voucher codes are pre loaded electronically onto the stick and will not be added to your account until you setup the stick on your TV at home,

If you don't want your entertainment & cinema pass to auto renew tomorrow i would temporary cancel both passes until your stick arrives and you have redeemed the vouchers on your account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your advice, it's been really helpful.  I appreciate you taking the time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've bought the BF deal cinema pass £55 for 12mths and its showing confirmed all ok.

Now trying to purchase smart stick also showing via email as a deal £14.99 for £7 to use on smart tv to access the cinema voucher. The offer however is not being shown amongst the BF deals ? Only the stick priced at £14.99

Do you know if this will be discounted to £7 at point of sale if I continue with the purchase ??

Thanks for any help !