cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t apply voucher.

Hi,

My current Cinema pass ends on 10 April.

Last week NowTV automatically loaded me an offer for £8.99... I didn’t need to do anything, already applied- but I don’t want the offer, i never did they imposed it on me, so I cancelled my pass, which as I say ends 10 April

I now would like to add a discount voucher, but it won’t let me, it says I’m already on an offer and I need to wait to 30 days from the end of that offer, can someone help please?

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You are not alone with regards with this email offer forced by NowTV onto your account.

Have a read of this as one example. 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Is-there-a-way-to-contact-NOW-TV/m-p/522193

Would normally point you towards live chat, but this is not possible where live chat is closed due to the Coronavirus crisis. 

What I would try is cancel you existing active cinema pass on your account and the day after it finishes see if you can then apply your own voucher supplied from elsewhere. 

Hopefully then your voucher will overide the NowTV emailed offer that you didn't wanted to be automatically put onto your account in the first place. 

Don't know if it will work because I haven't personally come across this particular type of NowTV email before on my account and don't know how to get rid of it without the assistance of live chat. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for  your reply, I still can’t apply the voucher and I haven’t had any reply from feedback I have submitted them, I’m having a similar customer service problem with Disney + as well, these big corporations are using the current service to fleece people for sub standard operations, I’m still going to work everyday, the company I work for have never been so busy , our order book is through the roof and we are still providing an amazing service, when I eventually get home I don’t need all this extra crap as well, life is currently stressful enough.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

After you have cancelled your existing pass you need to wait until it ends (in your case either the 10th or 11th April) then see if your new voucher you want to apply to your account works.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had exactly the same issue. Got onto live chat two weeks ago and they told me to cancel & wait for my last month to end. It ended last night. Tried to apply a voucher today that came with a new stick. Its getting stuck on "hold on a sec". Trying all day. I even tried to start a subscription without using the voucher. This too doesn't work. 

I see live chat is gone. Is there an email service or am I stuck till the world returns to normal? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing you are seeing the error message when attempting to activate the code from your television screen when going to the webpage indicated on your television screen when setting up your new stick with the voucher code on it ?

If that's the case try this direct link below (if you are a UK customer) and see if MS Edge internet browser works on your device when typing the code from your television screen on the link below or if that doesn't work then if you have a smartphone with mobile internet data on it, try that with the Fire Fox internet browser on your smartphone.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/tv 

Apart from that i can't offer any further help sorry.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing happening to me right now regarding movies. I always put my own voucher on every month. But they are trying to get me to pay there reduced rate which is still massively higher. It’s getting right on my nerves.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this prob every time I add voucher codes comeback up error ... we are having problems with voucher codes as present! It’s nightmare had enough and now only live chat for tv , sorry not worth money pay for don’t get any help service no clue like being with virgin and there bloody nightmare ! Can’t phone now as only broadband ! Great! Before i

phoned and they applied code for me. Have tried pc, smart tv, iPhone android Firefox none work. Loosing plot and debating now if just to cancel and join another tv network plenty around, don’t need stress. Now tv really needs sort and also have sort via phone also for tv and NOT INDIA does not work haven’t no clue. Which makes process harder they just pass you department to department half a day sort one thing. Normal time is six hrs before but for one code lol! Love CEO address, I think need a ton know issues why people leave