cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't apply voucher

Hi, I can't apply my 3 month Cinema pass. Tried applying online as well as on my smart box to no avail. Where do I go from here?

No satisfactory solution can be found on this forum. All I get on screen when I try to insert the code is a message that says: "

We're having trouble with vouchers right now
Please wait a moment and try again."

(see photo)

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same issue.

Did you get yours to work?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I would try live chat and ask them can they check on their system if the voucher code is valid and if so can they assist you further.

Open the link page below and click on the drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/ 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps, will give that a try!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well I just tried the live chat and the agent disappeared after taking down the issue and my account details so my chat got closed due to 'inactivity' and now I can't access the live chat - it's greyed out.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Perhaps try signing out of the nowtv website and log back in to see if the live chat button re appears (it could be that the chat line is currently busy).

If that doesn't work try a different internet browser or if you are still getting no joy, send them a message on the same link page that i posted previously.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, could apply an entertainment one yesterday but not the Cinema one today.

Voucher comes up correctly then you get the same red error message.