cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't apply new vouchers

Everytime I go to put on a new voucher it says

Hmmm it looks like this voucher isn't valid yet. Check the start code and try again later

The only thing it says on the back of the vouchers is information and pricing right as of 6 August 2019

Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got a quick response on this via normal support email. But after providing the proof of purchase email from Currys, screenshot of the pass, screenshots of being logged into the NowTV account (it's my mum's that I manager for her), their follow up response was complete rubbish on 2 counts:

• They said contact them on live chat to deal with further - currently impossible because of Covid
  • They said they need to see me logged in from the account I am managing that the voucher is purchased for. This is nonsense because the vouchers when purchased at retailer are in no way linked to the NowTV account as I never give the retailed my NowTV account details do I! Also, the live chat does not take over your computer remotely so how exactly would they see me in action trying to apply the pass?

I have also tried contacting the retailer to see if they didn't validate the vouchers. Usually I buy in store but they were delivered due to Covid. However no luck getting through to them yet either. However I have seen in this post that there is a way for NowTV to resolve it without the retailer, but again it needs livechat... https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Currys-2-month-Cinema-Pass/m-p/514950#

If they are on a reduced service due to Covid they really need to think more about what other support processes need changed. And this is a good example of one.

I will be disabling the monthly direct debit if the voucher can't be applied in time.