cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't access Black Friday Offer

Got a Black Friday Offer of 6 months of Movies for £27, but when I click on the link it takes me to a blank page. Can see the same offer on Pouch but that one takes me to a different set of offers.

How can I get to this offer?

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem too. I've tried the link in several browsers and it's just a blank page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have the same problem too. I've tried the link in several browsers and it's just a blank page.

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

I have escalated this for you now 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried to link through and got the same blank page, when trying to activate the Sky Movies 6Month offer of £4.50pm.

I also tried just using the voucher code at the end of the URL (by copying it and then trying to apply it using the "Use A Voucher button" (or whatever it is called))...Then I got an error message saying there is a problem with payment details, please update your card info....... My  card info is fine as have been paying regularly on it for the entertainment pass.

Come on NowTV get your IT people on this...You are losing business and customers for Christmas!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have received an email offering me sky cinema for £27 for 6 months but when I press on the offer it goes to a blank screen. Can someone please help? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So what's happening? The link still doesn't work.

Is this an offer we can actually get or we should forget about it?

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know. 

As mentioned by Nadine, we're investigating this issue. 

Can you please let us know the email address, from which the email was sent? 

Also, can you please let me know if you're still receiving a blank page after clicking the link, and can you please send me the link in a pm?

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

The email came from:

<[email removed]>

Regards 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spent over an hour on 3 different online chats to advisors to be finally told that it was only available if you already had s cinema pass currently on the go. I made a complaint about the wording which is very poor, and doesn’t clearly state that!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah ok, I'll forget about it then. From the posts on the forum recently it seems NowTV has messed up a lot of their offers.

The email text not only doesn't indicate it's for current Sky cinema subscribers, it hints at the opposite.