cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't Use BF Deal due to current offer

I'm currently in an offer of cheap Cinema for 3 more months so there is no "Apply Voucher" link under the Cinema section. Entertainment has the link. I assume the lack of "Apply Voucher" link on cinema is why I get told I'm not eligible for the existing customers black friday deal.

Does anyone know if I cancel the Sky Cinema pass now, will the link appear therefore allowing me to pick up the Black Friday deal?

The black friday deal is better value than getting cheap cinema for 3 more months, but more importantly to me, I hate monthly subs and prefer to just buy up front as and when I have the money.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Martin

This will be because all our offers are done voucher less.

You would need to check the T&CS on some of the offers as they also may only be for new customers and you may not be able to avail of the offer due to being an existing customer (with pass or not)

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I am also interested in the move and entertainment pass that is Black Friday deal t costs £99 for 12 months 

I bought this pass last year but although it is advertised on the site ....once I log in it doesn’t appear anywhere 

Does that mean I can’t get the same deal this year 

Thanks in advance 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If your existing entertainment and cinema pass offer on your account has left than 30 days remaining, then see if this link works below.

https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have just purchased a New Now TV stick (Last Night from Currys) with 2 months cinema pass on it. Before I installed the stick I was allowed to have the BF 12 month Cinema and Entertainment for £99. I have an account and had the account for a while now. But when I installed the stick the 2 month pass was added and now it is saying I am not eligiable for the offer... WHY.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Thanks, but that really doesn't address the question.

The offer was from the link on the page that explicitly states the offers are for existing customers:
https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

There seems to be mass confusion amongst users about this because despite the wording and the link, the T's&C's say new customers only BUT plenty of people are saying they have successfully bought the offer, including someone I know so I'm pretty confident that is not the problem.

What I want to know (as per my original question funnily enough) is if I cancel my cinema pass (3 months reduced price remaining), will I then be able to apply the offer?

Surely someone at NowTV can look this up for me? I don't want to just cancel my existing pass only to find that I'm still not eligible. So i need somoene to look it up rather than guessing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a 4k box yesterday with a month of cinema, kids and entertainment. I set up my account and applied these codes, and they worked fine. Now i am trying to get the black friday cinema and entertainment pass for £99 and it says in am not eligable for it. Why not? I have even canvelled the passes for the 1 month trial and it still says the same. I cant find a bloody phone number to contact them on. Its bloody hard work to get this sorted when you cant talk to anyone about it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

+1 , same fustration here but with the sports BF offer, i did manage to get the 99 cinema and entertainment deal working/ bought, so hell knows why the sports one wont work, just rubbish!