cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can multiple black Friday sports Smart stick bundles be bought and used on one account

Am i able to buy 2 black friday sportssmart stick bundles redeem one now and then other after the 9 months? From what I was redeeming the pass only starts when you use the stick, and the pass lasts for 9 months so I can use the other one once its finished.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am a little bit sketchy about these nowtv bundled sticks with 9 month sports pass on them to be honest.

Reading the T&C's it does mention that the voucher expires 12 month after purchase.

Here's the T&C's which i have copied & pasted taken from the Stick with the bundled sports pass off their BF offers website.

Black Friday deals: 18+. UK only. NOW TV account set up with debit/credit card required to activate NOW TV Smart Stick. Product is an HDMI Stick for your compatible TV only. HDMI extender may be required for wall mounted/small TVs. Minimum clearance of 10cm (l) x 3cm (h) x 2cm (w) required to connect stick. Voice Search applicable to NOW TV content only. Streamed via Wi-Fi (min speed 2.5Mbps). NOW TV content streams in 720p. Redeem pass during set-up. Pass expires one year after date of purchase. Ongoing monthly cost, content and channels are subject to change. Content available depends on pack purchased. At the end of the pre-paid period month passes keep rolling unless cancelled (Entertainment Month Pass at £7.99 a month; Sky Cinema Month Pass at £9.99 a month; Kids Month Pass at £3.99; Sky Sports Month Pass at £33.99 a month). You can stop renewal at any time. All passes other than that included in your chosen pack sold separately. Savings claims based on the standard cost of box and relevant content pass if purchased separately. Further terms apply. Offer ends on 29/11/2018. Offers are subject to availability

I would be more comfortable if you got a definitive answer from either a nowtv employee on here or speak to live chat for the answer.

Link below to live chat or drop them a message on the same link page.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices