cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Can Now stop applying automatic offers?

Can't an email be sent so I can decide rather than applying it automatically?

Good news, we’ve given you another offer

As a thank you for being a valued NOW Member, we’re giving you a new Entertainment Membership offer for the next 6 months. That means you can continue watching award-winning shows for only £4.99 a month (usually £9.99 a month) until your offer ends.

There’s nothing to do on your side - we’ve already applied the discount to your account. You can still cancel your membership at any time.

9 REPLIES 9
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

And now because of this I cannot apply a voucher or an email offer.  Grrrrr.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean?

bacillus
Expert

cancel your entertainment package and apply your new voucher when your present  package comes to an end.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I have cancelled it, but now have a £1/month offer in my inbox that I cannot apply as it expires on 31 March and my automatic offer ends in early April.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Live chat generally seem quite receptive to issues of this kind, have you given them a go? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SweetBlitz  

Couldn’t agree more with @redchiz1 every time I’ve had issues with my offers on any membership I’ve always jumped on and got it resolved that same day with live chat.

Jump on and hopefully they can sort it for you. 
Quick access for live chat is in my signature below.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I tried chat.  They were happy to reinstate the offer of £4.99/month automatically applied but not able to apply the £1/month email offer.  That’s 30 minutes of my life wasted.

🙄

starman73
Elite

Agree. Now stick an automatic offer which is far more expensive than the email offer than comes through a week later that cannot be used.   I just cancel and wait for the inevitable offer...

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Now I have another automated offer and no corresponding email…

Didn’t even get the chance to cancel. Sigh.

Cinema Membership

Your offer ends on 04 Nov 2022. Then it will be £9.99 per month.
Offer started on:
04 May 2022
Offer ends on:
04 Nov 2022