cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I swap passes?

So, coming to the end of an enterntainment offer I felt I wasn't using it that much so I'd cancel for the time being and come back when there was more I wanted to watch, but as I was cancelling NowTV did that thing where they offered to charge me less for a few months if I didn't cancel, so I accepted that instead.

Yesterday I saw a NowTV stick on sale and bought if for the spare bedroom, it came with a 2 month pass. When I tried to apply it, I now can't as the 'pay less for 3 months' pass is already queued, I can apply it when the other one ends (it hasn't started yet). 

As neither pass has started, could I 'swap' the 'pay less for 3 months pass' for the 2 months of entertainment pass so that it starts first?

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have accepted the reduced price 3 month entertainment retention offer when you cancelled and this 3 month pass offer has already started and kicked in.

Then the two choices you have, is to continue with the 3 month discounted entertainment pass for the full duration then start the 2 month entertainment pass off your stick (within the final 30 days of the retention offer finishing if you want 5 months continuous entertainment) .

Or cancel the 3 month entertainment discount pass offer and redeem & start your 2 month entertainment pass off your stick.

If you haven't accepted the 3 month entertainment retention offer yet and decide to use the 2 month pass off the stick first, then i believe you will lose the 3 month reduced price offer where i would have assumed there will be a time restriction limit to take up this 3 month offer.

So the order you will need to take is 3 month discount rentention offer first, then followed with the 2 month pass off your stick.

RoyB
Legend

I can’t see why you would want to do that. Either way, you are minted for the next five months.

What difference would the altered sequence make?

(Actually, I can see one difference. With the retention, your subscription will continue after month 5, and you may wish to cancel at that point. If they see you are just finishing a retention, they will probably not be inclined to offer you another one. But if what you are finishing is your ‘free’ two month’s pass, they may try harder to keep you) Smiley Tongue  

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.