Can I give to someone else

My grandson already has a stick and account. If i buy the black friday £55

movie pass can i give it to him

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With the 12 month cinema pass Black Friday offer for £55 you would need permission from him and need to know his passwords and security questions to access your Grandsons account and he must have no more than 30 days left remaining on his current cinema pass.

If it's a surprise present, then i would look into the 12 month cinema pass which includes the nowtv smart stick for £62.

Then you can give him the stick with the pre loaded 12 month cinema voucher has a present which he can then load the voucher from the stick where he has 12 month to redeem the voucher from date of purchase

He could always use the second stick on his account on another television.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With the 12 month cinema pass Black Friday offer for £55 you would need permission from him and need to know his passwords and security questions to access your Grandsons account and he must have no more than 30 days left remaining on his current cinema pass.

If it's a surprise present, then i would look into the 12 month cinema pass which includes the nowtv smart stick for £62.

Then you can give him the stick with the pre loaded 12 month cinema voucher has a present which he can then load the voucher from the stick where he has 12 month to redeem the voucher from date of purchase

He could always use the second stick on his account on another television.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good job it wasn't a secret. I posted this using his account.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If that's the case when go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here signed in with your Grandsons account name if he has an active cinema pass and you click on the drop down arrow below the pass what does it show for the next due payment date ?

Should it be no later than 29th of January 2019 then he might be eligible for the £55 12 month cinema offer,

Thou a lot of people seem to be having difficulties getting the 12 month standalone passes without the stick.