cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OILCAN
Scholar

CINEMA VOUCHERS

Due to already being on a deal until Feb 2019, l am unable to purchase the 12 month BF deal for ent/cine.  Was looking at Christmas and with family visits to using the free trial and maybe getting a 2 mth voucher after.  Is the free trial 2 weeks?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @OILCAN yes assuming that you have not had a cinema pass before. Trials are exactly 2 weeks. So best to wait until an hour before you first want to use it.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @OILCAN yes assuming that you have not had a cinema pass before. Trials are exactly 2 weeks. So best to wait until an hour before you first want to use it.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @OILCAN

The 2 for 1 cinema pass on the nowtv BF offers website is for new customers, so you won't be eligible for that offer.

If you haven't taken the advantage of a cinema trial or used a cinema pass before on your account, then you should be eligible for the 14 day free trial.

You could start a 14 day free cinema trial, then when the trial has started, cancel the trial straight after (don't worry you still get the full 14 day duration). then add the 2 month cinema voucher or gift card when you like in the coming months.

Or if you wish apply a nowtv cinema 2 month voucher or gift card straight after starting the 14 day trial, where you get 2 months & 14 days of continuous movies on your account.

Should you don't want to continue with the cinema pass after the 2 month & 14 days of cinema viewing that you cancel the cinema pass before your offer expires and your next due payment date of £9.99 shown on your account under Passes & Vouchers.

I tend to cancel my passes mid way through the last 30 days remaining on any existing offer (excluding free 14 day trials).