cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geluk
Expert 2

Buying passes with Tesco Clubcard points

Shamefully NOWTV are further reducing your options to buying discounted Entertainment Passes (+ the others), as I've just seen this on Tesco website.
New owners are greedy beyond belief.😠

Unfortunately, NOW TV will leave the Clubcard scheme on 31 January 2021. You will be able to exchange your Clubcard vouchers until this date and any vouchers you receive must be redeemed before the expiry date included in your latest email.

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Geluk 

Not that I’m defending Now TV, but I think the voucher side has caused a lot of issues for Now TV. Often they wouldn’t work and users had to constantly get in touch with Live chat or send emails.

So as guess they are stopping that to make life a bit easier on themselves. Resulting in the use of account offers/discounts only way for cheap deals with Now TV.

That being said as an existing customer I haven’t paid full price for entertainment and movies in almost 4 years thanks to “cancelling” discounts.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Geluk
Expert 2

UPDATE;

Max you can redeem incidentally is £50 of vouchers so equals £150 of NOWTV credit ; valid for 36 months according to Tesco website. Have printed that off just in case NOWTV get sniffy!T&C.JPG

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Geluk this was announced several weeks ago ago.

Secondly, this looks like Tesco's decision as they also announced, on the same day, it was ending the clubcard voucher scheme with British Airways/Avios.