cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bundles and Offers

I purchased 6 month movie and entertainment bundle for 49.99 which I assumed would kick in when my current movies ended, 27th March. It hasn't, I have no movies. I can see the payment on my account and have the email receipt but there was no voucher code with this. I've emailed to no avail, I understand there's probably staff shortage. So until I get a reply I thought I'd see what offers are available, 12 months movies for 69.99, but when I try to click this it says no longer available. It's for customers that don't currently have movies - which I don't. Am I doing something wrong, has anyone else had similar experience? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the £49.99 payment has been taken on your bank card and there is no sign of the offer.

What i would be inclined to try is this NowTV account finder form to fill in, just in case you might have created a new account accidentally by mistake.

It's not entirely full  proof where it might come back with more than two results, but see if any results look like something similar you may have used has a second account.

https://help.nowtv.com/account-finder/  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I won't be able to help much being a customer just like you.

Not familiar with this email offer, but just wondering did you receive an email confirmation from NowTV saying that the offer was successfully added to your account and a payment will be taken ?

If so i am guessing the email received is the same email account you are checking on the My Account section of their website, just in case you have two accounts and looking in the wrong place.

Or was it just an email invitation offer to take up this deal ?

If it was an email invitation offer only and again you only have one account, then if there is no voucher code on the email and only some sort of link to click on to take the offer.

Then try the link again with a different internet browser (MS Edge or Fire Fox perhaps) and see if the offer then gets added to your account.

Whilst clicking on the take up offer link in the email, see if on your browser URL address bar if there is a voucher code embedded at the end of the link (normally starts with NOW*********) and if there is a code and the offer doesn't work on a different browser, see if you can copy & paste the code into the Apply Voucher box at the top of the Passes & Vouchers screen on your NowTV website account.

Please note that not all NowTV offers have a voucher code embedded on the link if there is nothing showing for you.

Would normally point you towards live chat, but live chat is closed for the foreseeable future due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Otherwise you will need to take this with live chat when they eventually get back to some sort of normality.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Schnapps, 

Thanks for the response. It was an online offer, can't remember if it was NowTV or somewhere else, musta been NowTV as payment was taken directly from card I pay monthly subscription. There is no link it's just an email confirming payment with a link to passes and vouchers. Which I've tried. You're right I only have one account, one email, and I think you're right again.... I'll need to wait until live chat back up or I can phone!

Thanks again. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the £49.99 payment has been taken on your bank card and there is no sign of the offer.

What i would be inclined to try is this NowTV account finder form to fill in, just in case you might have created a new account accidentally by mistake.

It's not entirely full  proof where it might come back with more than two results, but see if any results look like something similar you may have used has a second account.

https://help.nowtv.com/account-finder/