cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Boxing Day Sales (NowTV Retailers)

Just had a quick look around for any early Boxing Day Sale bargains from NowTV Retailers and there is nothing spectacular so far (hopefully the prices will drop further over the next couple of days once we reach Boxing Day).

The only deal that has caught my eye at the moment is the NowTV Stick bundled with a 3 months sports pass for £49.99 from Currys.

Feel free to post on here any NowTV deals that you come across either online or whilst visiting a shop (only authorized Retailers please).

Screenshot_2019-12-24-10-47-32.png

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just spotted Now TV devices on offer at John Lewis: (sorry, I'm no good at putting in the links from my smartphone)

4k Smart Box and it's four included Passes down to £34.

Stick and it's three included Passes down to £19.

Whether these will change further on Boxing Day..... we'll see in a couple of days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Following my previous Post on John Lewis offers......seems Argos are doing the same devices at virtually the same offer prices.

Amazing how they always seem to do the same offers....at the same time!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 months sports pass for £49.99 from Currys.

It’s a good offer, but given Now TV seem to have a permanent offer of £16.99/month on Sports not that great.  I have a couple of these from Black Friday but have still yet to use them.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am not aware of a permanent £16.99 monthly sports pass offer (got a link, where i might take it up after my six months sports pass deal finishes).

There is a £16.99 one month offer or a two months offer for £20 per month currently on their website at the moment.

i have seen once a £12.99 one month sports offer but that was a one off from what i can tell and haven't seen a price that low since.

Though you do occasionally see a £20 month offer or a season ticket offer for 9, 10 or 12 months for a full upfront payment but the value is not has attractive as previous years gone by. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is a £16.99 month pass offer which is always in my personal offers in passes & vouchers. There was a £9.99 offer earlier this year as well. Whilst £50 for 3 months is a good offer there are always offers of £16.99 or less.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

See attached. Had this for a couple of months lurking.  Currently using week sports so not needed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a couple of these on Black Friday and purchased another couple earlier today to see me through to Black Friday next year when I'm sure offers will be repeated. When I've had sports before I was usually offered £20 per month for 3 months when cancelling. Have had a couple of better offers think £12.99 for 1 month was the best, but this works out at £16.66 and you get the stick which you can always sell if you wish. I just went for this as there's no guarantee you will get an offer when you cancel although highly likely you will, and this will avoid any possible price rises next year.