cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Boost for £2 a month

I received an email offering me boost for £2 a month for 3 months, but when I click the libk in the email it just brings me to a blank page on now tv website.  Doesn't matter if I am logged in or not. Please help as it expires tomorrow! 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another thing you could double check, is go to your online account under My Membership and towards the top of the screen where it says "Offers Exclusive For You" see if the Boost offer deal is mirrored there also and if so try adding the offer there instead of the email link.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried a different internet browser or another internet device when clicking on the email link ?

If there is a NOW code embedded on the url address bar when clicking on the email link such has NOW********* then copy that down and apply the voucher directly to the Boost Membership under My Membership on your online account.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another thing you could double check, is go to your online account under My Membership and towards the top of the screen where it says "Offers Exclusive For You" see if the Boost offer deal is mirrored there also and if so try adding the offer there instead of the email link.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey 

Thank you so much! Nothing on any browser then I copy and pasted a the bit from the middle of the url and it worked!!!

Thanks again 😄

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Glad you got it sorted 👍.

If the Boost Membership doesn't trigger straight away, sign out of your playback devices and log back in again.