cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Boost Free Trial

I've just upgraded to Boost because it is stated that I would be able to stream on 3 devices at the same time instead of just 2. I am on the 7 days free trial, but I still can only watch 2 devices. I signed out and restarted my laptop, but still nothing. Any idea? 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

When did you apply the boost?

Found this as might be helpful to you about taking around 4 hours to reflect the boost.

If you've bought NOW TV Boost via our website, your account could take up to 4 hours to reflect the fact that you've added Boost. To get around this, you can trigger your account to update by signing out of the NOW TV app and signing back in again

Hope this helps you

Regards

Chery.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

When did you apply the boost?

Found this as might be helpful to you about taking around 4 hours to reflect the boost.

If you've bought NOW TV Boost via our website, your account could take up to 4 hours to reflect the fact that you've added Boost. To get around this, you can trigger your account to update by signing out of the NOW TV app and signing back in again

Hope this helps you

Regards

Chery.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Chery,

I've signed out and restarted my laptop as I said it in my message. It was 2 days ago, still only 2 devices available to watch at the same time.

Thanks for your reply anyway. 

Regards,

Imi.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue. Paid for Boost on a 'pre-paid' 3 month offer and still 36 hours later only getting max 2 streams. I only bought it for the additional stream so annoying it doesn't work.

Logging out and back in again hasn't updated the devices screen in my account settings.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all brought boost last nite but still. Only able to watch 2 devices am I missing something here thanks.. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you tried logging out of your main NowTV playback devices and sign back in again with the account details you used to purchase the Boost Pass with.

This sometimes triggers the Boost Pass into action. 

Also when signing back in under My Account on the NowTV App on your main playback device such has the NowTV Box /Stick, Games Console or LG or Samsung smart TV see if it shows the Boost Pass in the list of passes you have. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If no joy then jump over to live chat to see if they can figure out why you are not getting three streams at the same time with a Boost Pass (assuming you are not casting and hitting the play button on the mobile NowTV App casting device before casting to your Chromecast which would count has two devices straight away). 

I always cast to the TV first before hitting the play button on my mobile which would then only count has one device running. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I just checked boost is listed in my passes 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Get in touch with live chat (use the green chat button that I posted on the link in my previous reply to you).