cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black friday offer

Now TV can you please tell me why I cant buy the £99 deal for 12 months entertainment and cinema? My entertainment pass runs out on 8th Dec and this offer says it's for existing customers. I have emailed you twice, why no response. Customers are really cheesed off about this.  Online chat is not available, will you please help your customers. 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

it seems we are our own customer service, 

Wouldn't suprise me if we were chatting to ourselves in live chat , 

it's that bad it's funny.

I too am trying to find a phone number. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I used the online chat service to find out more about the Black Friday deal. I too am an existing customer, but want to take advantage of the deal. The operator did not give me any confidence they knew what they were talking about! They said I couldn't have it and when I said that I did not understand why, changed their mind and said I could!? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a box yesterday for the first time, set up an account, and put my 1 month free trial on it. I then went to buy the 12 months cinema and entertainment black friday offer, and it says i cant. What the hell is this about? Live chat does not work, and i cant find a phone number for them. Do you think i can cancel my whole account and start again? This is ###### from a customer service point of view

Anonymous User
Not applicable

UPDATE I am on a combo meaning I pay for phone, broadband and tv so I can't have the deal. So no black Friday deals for me. Only option left is to go else where.  A number for cancelling is 03303323050 should anyone want/need it. Shame that now tv are happy to loose customers, I'm sure talk talk who are just as bad for customer service will be happy to receive my money.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

FURTHER UPDATE called to cancel and told them why. As I have combo and entertainment my bill was going up to £36.98 a month as my last black Friday deal ended. I have now combo with entertainment and cinema for £26.98. Guys give them a call they were so much more helpful than online chat and no need to mess about changing supplier. Good luck 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi do you know the number as mine has changed as well.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You should find the telephone number for the broadband team by going to My Account > Orders & Appointments whilst signed in on here with your Combo account.

Then click on the drop down arrow below live broadband and phone date to reveal the number to call.

If there is no number showing there, then go to My Account > Broadband & Calls and click on the drop down arrow below "Phone Extras" and keep clicking the screen until a phone number appears to call.