cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday

Paid for the Black Friday deal, entertainment and sky cinema at £99 and it’s not activated, really annoyed by this as I’ve spoken to 2 advisors. I’m sure if this was through sky tv they would have resolved it instantly.

They said someone  from the technical department would contact me via email but that was 5 hours ago.

Poor customer service very disappointed.

Please help!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

James. Did you ever resolve this? I am really struggling.

Michael

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

After looking into this further if you have purchased a NOW TV Stick + Voucher offer, you won't receive your codes until you receive your NOW TV Stick.

Once you receive your NOW TV Stick, and go through the set up process you'll be able to apply the voucher codes to your account. Your passes start once you've applied them to your account.

This will be the reason why you're not seeing your entitlement in your account at this moment in time. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Nadine

This is NOT the reason. Sorry, it just isn't. And if you were experiencing the problem and your team read the issues you'd realise that.

The Stick has arrived. I was expecting handwritten codes that we type in and apply to arrive with it. I can tell you this would have been the simplest and easiest system. They did not.

If these are in the post separately then that's all you need to tell me. I get the impression they are not.

I've also been informed (rightly or wrongly) that you've made the Sticks so they're pre-loaded with vouchers (ergo no vouchers are in the post). I can assure you that mine a) Wasn't; or b) There's been a technical error on your end. I'd bet it was just a USB Stick without a pre-loaded voucher. That's okay we all make mistakes. You guys just need to fix it.

All I, and anyone else, with this problem needs are 2 Voucher Codes. 1 for Entertainment (12 Months) and 1 for Cinema (12 Months). I'm confident that if you email me 2 x Codes, I will be able to apply these.

So far I've installed and reset and reinstalled the Stick. Nothing is credited to my account. The billing clearly shows you've charged me £106. If your team is unable to simple flick a switch and activate it then please send me the codes and I'll do it myself. But no handwritten codes came with my stick and no one has told me they are in the post with a separate envelope.

None of us are thick. We understand we will need to apply codes to watch. But WE. DO. NOT. HAVE. THE. CODES. Please just give them to us.

Many thanks

Michael
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is now working after a 3rd attempt chatting to an advisor. 

Owned the stick for 5 months, was paying £7.99 a month for entertainment and had a free cimema pass, both had run out the day I paid for the Black Friday deal.

Advisor got me to buy entertainment at £9.99 and cinema at £7.99 then refunded me the money and sent me voucher codes for 6months x2 via email and were also accessible through my account in the passes section.

works fine now and have received the full refund, it just was a complete pain in the neck trying to resolve it!!