cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday offers

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting a message saying I'm not eligible for the black friday offers? I've not bought one before??

Ta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Do you currently have any vouchers or on any offers on your account that has more than 30 days left ?

If you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and if you see a green apply voucher button next to the passes then that means you meet the above parameters under the Black Friday Offers on this link below for existing customers.

https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing 

Unfortunately being an existing customer you won't be eligible for any of the Black Friday offers on this other link below which is for new customers only Smiley Sad

https://www.nowtv.com/black-friday

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Do you currently have any vouchers or on any offers on your account that has more than 30 days left ?

If you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and if you see a green apply voucher button next to the passes then that means you meet the above parameters under the Black Friday Offers on this link below for existing customers.

https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing 

Unfortunately being an existing customer you won't be eligible for any of the Black Friday offers on this other link below which is for new customers only Smiley Sad

https://www.nowtv.com/black-friday

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Despite what it says in the Ts&Cs, these offers ARE available to existing customers PROVIDED you are within the last 30 days of an existing offer (such as last year's Black Friday offers).  It has just worked for me, as per my response to @Anonymous User 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad it worked for you and the Black Friday Offers on the second link that i posted will also work for other existing customers who have less than 30 days remaining on any other current offers on their account (happy days) Smiley Happy

If that is the case, i was wrongly informed by NowTV Management when i questioned these Black Friday offers and was told that existing customers were only eligible for the first link on my previous post if within 30 days of any existing offer.

Unfortunately for me i can't get any BF offers where i am on an existing offer until Feb 2019 Smiley Sad

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like that nowtv have just updated their Black Friday Sales main website page where under the T&C's it now says that the 2 for 1 deals are new customers only, where the 9 month Sports and 12 month deals are for both new & existing customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks! No current vouchers but it's the existing customer thing as I was looking at the 2 months for 1 offer. Typical!! Ta!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would love to take up the 12 month movies pass deal, but as an existing customer I can't, next best thing, you've emailed me a 6 month deal, however, it won't let me use it because I have an existing pass. It says that I cannot add another pass and have to wait for the 30 days, however, my pass ends on 15th December which is less than 30 days away. 

Any help please NowTV?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the black friday deal for the 12 month bundle for the movie and entertainment pass if you cancel existing offer pass.

I got the offer for the passes for half price for 4 months when i was considering getting rid of them on a temp basis. This was a while back and they run out end of Jan. Anyone had any experience with this? 

If i could just cancel the existing offers to be able to take advantage of the black friday deals i would but dont want to do it if its going to wipe out the existing discount and then still be ineligible for the deal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you on an existing offer?  If so, when does it expire?  You have to be within the last 30 days of any existing offer.

I took advatage of the Black Friday offer last year which is due to expire on 28 November 2018.  I've now been able to take advantage of this year's offer, which it shows in my account as starting from 28 November 2018 through to 28 November 2019:

Offer starts on:28 Nov 2018

Offer ends on:28 Nov 2019

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got an email advising of the BF offers but then can't take them up. I have no other passes in play.

Why can't I take an offer that was emailed to me? I just get a blank screen when clicking the link

Thanks if someone could advise