cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday offer

Last year on Black Friday I bought a package.  I have just purchased one for existing customers.  Do I need to cancel last years so it doesn't go onto a monthly payment?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have two different accounts, where one account is showing last years offer is coming to an end then cancel all the passes relevant to that particular account.

Make sure when you cancel the passes that you follow the on screen step by step instructions until you get the green thumbs cancellation confirmation on screen.

Then go back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers where hopefully you should see a cancelled message next to the pass.

Also, make sure all your playback devices are logged into your newer created nowtv account details from now on, when watching back nowtv content.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you haven't created a new account and have bought the new Black Friday offer on your existing account, then the new offer in theory should auto roll over.

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and click the drop down arrow below the new passes that you bought does it say next due payment date sometime November / December 2019 ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I seem to have 2 accounts using the same email but with different passwords. I think I’ll cancel last years package because this years is showing in a different account.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have two different accounts, where one account is showing last years offer is coming to an end then cancel all the passes relevant to that particular account.

Make sure when you cancel the passes that you follow the on screen step by step instructions until you get the green thumbs cancellation confirmation on screen.

Then go back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers where hopefully you should see a cancelled message next to the pass.

Also, make sure all your playback devices are logged into your newer created nowtv account details from now on, when watching back nowtv content.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the help