cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday - offer not working

I keep trying to purchase the 12 month entertainment and movies for £99 and I keep getting the message ‘something went wrong’. 

Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got the same problem - tried on several different browsers as well. Will be very annoyed if can't get the deal due to a technical problem and NowTV will lose money as I'll cancel subscriptions!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same situation, no idea why...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Glad it’s not just me - live chat today couldn’t help but said they’d be in touch by email. Just hope it’s before the offer ends!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. I cancelled my entertainment pass thinking that must be why the offer wouldn't work as there was already an offer applied but it still doesn't work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User Welcome to the Forum 🙂

We are currently looking into this and hope to have this resolved soon/

Thanks Niamhd NOWTV Team 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying for the £99 Cinema & Entertainment deal  but I'm currently using an Entertainment voucher which doesn't expire for about another 6 weeks, so I'm getting a message "Sorry - it looks like you're not eligible for this deal.  This could be beause you're already on an offer."

So I'm not given the opportunity to buy this great Black Friday deal just because I have a voucher running?  That stinks, come on Now TV - if you're putting great offers out there try making them available to all your customers!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same message and my entertainment pass runs out on 8th Dec. Emailed now tv on Sunday and yesterday but still no reply. So much for we will get back to you in 24 hours.  It does say on the deals that you have to have less than 30 days remaining on your pass even if you cancel it. Very annoyed that I cant get the deal. Will cancel the contract if I don't it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you purchase the voucher with a stick , you can activate the voucher when your current deal expires .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I paid for 9 month sport pass with Now Tv stick I didn't get confirmation email but I can see the payment receipt. We downloaded Now Tv on the tablet because have no TV due to burglary. On my account ot says I have no passes. So how to activate  a pass and can I have activation code be sent ?