cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asdxxxx
Scholar

Black Friday deals - don't believe chat support - it is possible!

Unbelievable 🙄

After endless discussion with support people on chat, and their refusal to help, after a final reply to a complaint email saying goodbye to NowTV and they have another lost customer, it magically becomes available! So if chat support won't help, ask for a complaint to be raised, and reply to the subsequent email - that might get somewhere.

NOWTV could avoid all this bad feeling and loss of existing customers very simply - just make Black Friday deals available to existing customers!

"AISHWARYA (11/29/2019, 10:07:31 AM): Thanks for contacting NOW TV, you are talking to AISHWARYA. How can I help?
...<long discussion about Black Friday & cancelling passes>...

AISHWARYA (11/29/2019, 10:22:46 AM): Sorry I'm not able to cancel the passes from my end.
AISHWARYA (11/29/2019, 10:45:13 AM): ... we do not have the option to reset your account. ... I have recheck this for you. Your account is not eligible for the offer right now. There might be amazing deals coming up before the holidays.
AISHWARYA (11/29/2019, 10:50:18 AM): ... we already marked it as complaint. I will escalate it to the relevant team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you for getting in touch with us. I can relate to your situation. ... We can cancel this pass instantly, so you can opt for Black Friday Offer."
Vishwas

"As per your request, we have cancelled NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass instantly on your account."

Ningshiwon
The NOW TV Team

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My father had offer to buy me black Friday deal  of the entertainment and cinema bundle. But can I find out if I can us it or not can I heck. So aggravated......

Help help help?