cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday deals 2020

For the last 3 years I have been able to buy/renew an annual pass for Cinema and Entertainment on or around Black Friday. I have usually paid around £100. This year, despite checking daily for about 2 weeks before and each day since, I have no member offers available. Does anyone know if they've stopped doing annual offers now?

4 REPLIES 4
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Dawn

You could ask Now TV directly:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

UK Bob

Joo
Mentor

I too was hoping to buy an annual pass for Cinema and Entertainment again this year, but haven't found any available.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Annual offers have ceased, but there are some per month offers for 6 months on sports, cinema and entertainment via emails and the offers page.

I suspect the annual offers were halted after the issues with formula one season passes that had to be refunded and football season passes that resulted in sending out extra passes to cover lost time.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Joo @Anonymous User 

As @SweetBlitz  has mentioned Now TV have decided to stop doing yearly passes. Any future offers are based on account basis.

So you might receive an email. 

Your best option is head to "passes" within your account and the red banner my offers. Here you will offers personalised to your account. These will change from time to time. 

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-offers

Another option is to send an email to Now TV using the email address provided by @ukbobboy 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help