cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday deal

I wanted to apply for the Black Friday deal for £99 for the year but when I logged it it was not possible. I took the deal last year and have five days left on it. Is it the case that it for new customers only? 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can't get the deal with a active pass so I went on live chat and they cancelled my entertainment and cinema  passes only had a week left on both because like you I got this deal last year. Once the passes are cancelled the deal comes up , make sure they keep you on chat while your doing this just incase something goes wrong.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

How are you able to get someone to help you through the live chat?

I have tried all options and only get the Autobot. Very frustrating as I am trying to cancel a pass to allow me to buy the year deal

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can get the Live Chat (Indian Call Centre unfortunately) but you have to go through all the menus / options first.

Easiest way is via Complaints (bottom of screen) then click on TV Passes.

It is staggering that NOW TV make you jump through hoops to contact them.  Yes, I understand that there are lots of articles on the web / community but if I have a slightly trickier issue then I need to talk to someone.  

I've had dealings with the NOW TV Chat and it takes hours and hours if it's not a simple issue (i.e. a simple, scripted issue like password change etc.) as you go round and round in circles trying to make them understand.  This unfortunately is typical of offshore call centres - e.g. TalkTalk -one of the industry's worst service providers.

NOW TV - please make this easier and PLEASE provide a UK call / chat centre, even just as second line support.

starman73
Elite

NOW TV - please make this easier and PLEASE provide a UK call / chat centre, even just as second line support.

The reason Now TV don’t have a UK call or chat centre is it costs a lot of money.  And if Now TV added £5/month to the cost of a pass they would have no subscribers.  Now TV by its nature is a cheap cut down Sky alternative, and cost control is key to  it being viable.  I have had Now TV for over 7 years and the chat works just fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I couldn’t be bothered to sort it out. If they can’t make it simple enough they don’t deserve my money. It’s either the company is incapable or they purposely don’t make the deal available to existing customers. Either way, I don’t want to be their customer. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing happened to me last year with this deal as well. I did what the previous poster said, went through to the live chat complaints team and the person helped me straight away. They cancelled my passes and I was able to buy the deal again. Only took a few mins. I know it's a pain that it isn't straight forward but it's too good a deal to miss out on for me!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very frustrating that when I finally got through to the live chat the operator was adamant that they couldn't do anything at all. I even suggested cancelling my passes and their answer was just skirting around what I had asked. When I gave up on getting help to get the offer and asked twice when do I need to cancel all passes to avoid monthly payments starting (planning to leave) they avoided the question altogether and then the chat ended. Terrible customer service, easier to open a new account as a new customer and get the best offers easier