cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday deal cinema & entertainment existing member

I am an existing now tv customer who bought the stick, Sky cinema & entertainment bundle last year, the passes run out on 25th December & we have seen the Black Friday offer for the same passes for 12 months for £99. If we buy this now can we link it to our current account & have it start as soon as the current passes expire? Will be have to cancel the current passes & restart the new one. I’m a bit confused as to how it works, plus I’m not even sure as an existing customer if we are eligible for this deal as when we log into our account & click on deals available for existing customers, that £99 doesn’t appear only one for Sky sports. Can anyone help please? Thank you 😊 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Existing customers are not eligible this year unlike in previous year so Sky have taken a big dump on their customer base - so if you think this is BS then cancel your sub and walk away and maybe they will realise the error of their ways. I also encourage you to send your old equipment back to them for recycling at their cost using the free postage option on their website. Then buy new equipment with the offers they don't offer to their customers, and when that offer expires do the same thing - maybe they will start to realise it doesn't pay to treat their customers like ****. The other option is to sign up as a new customer using a different e-mail, but there's no guarantee they won't clock onto this using your other details - if they don't it makes their decision even more ludicrous... With the increasing competition in the streaming media market and the increased segmentation with Disney+ and BritBox etc etc now is not the time for Sky/NowTV to be driving their subscribers away...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well I've cancelled my passes.  When will companies learn the importance of retention of their existing customers?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was it with immediate effect cancellation or traditional cancellation?

if immediate where you able to avail of the £99 a year?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the Ent & Cin passes until 18 Dec (from last year's Black Friday 12 month £99 deal). Got NOW TV to do Instant Cancellation on those Passes (you can't do that yourself) and then the Black Friday deals appeared immediately - I took the £99 12 month BF deal using £33 of Tesco Clubcard vouchers.  All worked fine.  Hope that helps.  A bit of a faff (took about an hour on Chat) but all worked in the end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's discusting how they treat their cutomers, for the last 2 years I have had the £99 pack. I could set another account up but I have 4 months remaining of the kids pack so its catch 22. Just hope now tv listen to existin customers and do it for us too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

also have passes in movies and entertainment ending near the end of December 

I also want to avail of the Black Friday the 99 pound for the year Remember availing ofvthis deal last year and it continued on from the end of the passes for the month simple as that.Not this year,why?

i went on chat twice first time I was reminded that the deal finishes on 4th December.and was told I couldn’t avail of the deal as its for new customers and existing customers who have no passes.

second time I suggested I cancel my passes but as you know the remains dates of the pass roll on to the end date.but the operative I chatted to suggested that she could cancel my passes IMMEDIATELY with no roll on BUT she kept stating she couldn’t assure me that I could avail of the £99 a year I said is it faulty ?does it leave a scar on your account ?she said it doesn’t.l She aventualy said that it’s a system change like it might not be fully cancelled so she couldn’t assure me that I could avail of the £99 deal.She was ready to cancel with immediate effect,but I said my mum was watching nowtv u

so I don’t know what to do it’s £252 for entertainment and sky movies for the year

they have put up their prices by £2 respectively so it’s quite exspensive.

wish they rolled on the after the passes,come on now,nowtv!