cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday Stick

I purchased a nowtv stick along with a 1year sky movies pass. the first stick i received didnt work so i was sent a replacement... its all set up but says i have no pass? am i missing something? I thought it was preloaded. I have no passes pending in my account or codes in the box.

Thank you! 

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you checked by going to the NowTV website under My Account > Passes & Vouchers section and towards the top of the screen page does it say "Vouchers Waiting For You" with a link button to view your vouchers to redeem on your account? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I did but nothing is there. Is it normally quite quick to show up? Screenshot from a few moments ago. Am I just not looking in the right place or just impatient? 😉Screenshot_20181204-161508_Chrome.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The vouchers should upload to your account straight after you setup the stick. 

When you setup the stick I am assuming you used the email address and password taken from your posted screen shot?

If so, I would jump over to live chat for help. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Also looking at your screen shot because there are a lot of 14 day free trials showing this seems to be a newely setup account.

Have you used nowtv and purchased nowtv passes in the past, if so double check any other previously accounts, just in case when you setup the stick you used a different account log in where the vouchers are saved.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

By way of an update.

I have had multiple chats with "Live Chat" who have said they can't fix the problem and have escalated my issues. I have 2 complaint references and  have been told "the relevant team will contact me within 24hours" for the last 3 days. I have heard nothing and am clueless on what to do now. No-one will give me a contact number to speak to someone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. This is my first ever nowtv account, I set up the account and ordered the sky movies 12 month pass with smart stick on the black friday deal.. my first stick didn't work at all and they sent a replacement.. I don't know if this is what has caused the problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My issue has now been resolved. (finally!)

I was transfered within Live Chat to the correct team and they confirmed that because my first stick was faulty and I was unable to set it up, my pass was deactivated when they sent the replacement stick.

I was provided a voucher code for my subscription and am up and running!

Thank you for your help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I am all logged in with the same email

The chat is down so I will try thank you