cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday Sky Sports £20 per month

Hello,

I currently have active a sky sports mobile monthly pass which is due to be cancelled 2nd of December. There is an offer for sky sports but when I click on the offer not signed in, I can add this to the checkout. When I then sign in and click black Friday deals the offer isn't available as no offers are available to me. I have a 1 day free pass for sky but I do not want to use it. Why am I not able to participate in the offer.  

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Could be because you have an existing one day or one week sports pass saved on your account ready to use (if you don't see the green apply voucher button or the buy pass button next to either the one week or month pass that could be one reason).

The other possible reason is that you are not eligible for the 6 months sports pass at £20 per month or not fortunate enough to be offered the Black Friday deal by NowTV.

I am also assuming that you was attempting to buy the 6 months £20 per month pass on the NowTV website for new customers that create a new account by following the link ?

Perhaps see if live chat can help you out.