cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday Sky Sports £20 per month

When i log in the 6 month deal for Sky Sports for £20 pm appears in my offers. However when i picked the voucher  i get an error saying:

"We're having trouble with vouchers right now. Please wait a moment and try again."

I've tried multiple times with no luck as well as using a different browser. Live chat been useless as well, have not had any response. Anyone having similar issues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Give me five minutes and i will send you a PM with a voucher code to try.

Keep a lookout in your notification box for the PM

Though i can't give assurances that the 6 months at £20 sport pass offer will work for you, but worth a go.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, does it show an option to buy a Month Sports Pass and next to the pass is there a green apply voucher button ?

Let me know if the green apply voucher link button is indicated next to the Month Sports pass on your account and if so i will send you a PM with a code to use for 6 months sports at £20 per month.

The voucher code was used successfully on my account and should be a universal code for this particular Black Friday deal (though i can't guarantee it will work for you).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes - it brings me to a page where i can apply a voucher.

that would be great!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Give me five minutes and i will send you a PM with a voucher code to try.

Keep a lookout in your notification box for the PM

Though i can't give assurances that the 6 months at £20 sport pass offer will work for you, but worth a go.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've paid 20 for black Friday 6 month sports pass but can't access it any help pleas

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Hi, I am a current user and can't seem to purchase a 6 month sky sports pass for £20/6months. I keep getting redirected to 'offers for you' which only includes an offer for entertainment. Is this a glitch?

Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you got either an active sports pass or a saved day or week sports pass on your account ?

This may be the reason that you are not currently offered the Black Friday deal by clicking the link in your account under the Passes & Vouchers section.

Should you have an active sports pass on your account on what date does the pass finish ?

If you don't have an existing sports pass or saved sports pass then see if live chat will give you the 6 months at £20 per month sports pass BF deal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a monthly pass until 10 minutes ago when i cancelled it. How can an offer not also be offered to current monthly users? I now have the option for 'apply a voucher', do you have a code i can try as per the above messages?

Otherwise, if i buy a voucher code on another account, can i add it on my account?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

I have the same issue, anybody help please?

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you can afford a £100 up front payment then it works out £20 cheaper over the six months period to buy two £49.99 nowtv sticks with a three month bundled sports pass on them.

The Currys BF offer is on until Monday or until stocks last.

Screenshot_2019-11-29-09-02-02.png