cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: Black Friday - £99 12 month deal - "something went wrong at our end"

unfortunately mine expired on 28th and has auto-renewed, so looks like I'm missing out

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

i got the email with the offer link and can't get it to work

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Incognito mode on chrome doesnt recognise you as existing customer 😉

Highlighted
Advocate

My deal ends around 18th December, Had this deal for the last two two years. With Disney+ on the way you'd think they would want to retain customers....

Highlighted
Mentor

Same problem as anyone else. 
I am offered only sport that I wouldn't watch even free  and no chance to get  the cinema plus entertainment offer and I was one of first accessing the service with the white now tv box....

Highlighted
Advocate

Why can't I access the £99 deal?......do I need to cancel and become a new member...

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I was sent an email about this £99.00 deal but when I press claim it, it sends me to a different deal

Highlighted
Mentor

Had the same thing! Online chat informs me that's as I have current passes I can't avail the offer even tho my passes end on the 1st Dec! Absolutely disgusting to treat loyal customers this way. I've had this deal the past 2 years. I can't believe, they're willing to lose all these customers willing to drop £99 each right now! What a disaster! I can't begin to imagine the amount of money they are about to lose. I'm cancelling right now - I may as well look at 12 month contracts elsewhere since I'm ready to commit 

Highlighted

I have remained a customer on this deal for the last 3 deals because it's been good value, but with Netflix and Prime now offering so much, will just cancel subscription at the end of next month as it's not worth the monthly charge.👎😔

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@robert1997 

NowTV have changed that - it used to say ‘offers’ in the underlined emboldened bit.

OK, clarifies that the offer is for new customers and lapsed customers, at least.

Nothing about loyal customers, though. No wonder they call it Black Friday.....

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks