cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asdxxxx
Scholar

Black Friday - £99 12 month deal - "something went wrong at our end"

Clicking on the  £99 12 month deal for cinema/entertainment, getting an error "something went wrong at our end". Sky are clearly happy losing all their customers!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

41 REPLIES 41
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
No I wasn't suggesting cancelling whole package just the passes but reading
other people's posts that's not working either
So it's going down the New customer route and flip flopping alt years
Then when they twig that
Well I'll cross that large bridge then.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see live help is no longer working to even ask a question about this. Anyone else getting this problem ? I've tried two different browsers.

Is there a way to open a new account for the £99 offer but using tesco clubcard vouchers instead ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Let us know if that works and how you do it.  Everytime I'm clicking on a link via a google search for instance, it just keeps reconising me as an existing customer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Basically use a new email etc
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

NowTV have changed that - it used to say ‘offers’ in the underlined emboldened bit.

OK, clarifies that the offer is for new customers and lapsed customers, at least.

Nothing about loyal customers, though. No wonder they call it Black Friday.....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
asdxxxx
Scholar

You might be in luck - the £99 12 month deal says it is available until 04/12/2019 at 23:59, so if your deal expires on the 03/12 , you might be able to renew on the final day.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

unfortunately mine expired on 28th and has auto-renewed, so looks like I'm missing out

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the £99 deal the past two years, so was hopefully to get it again, but cannot whilst i have any existing deal/pass.  Previously i was allowed to renew when in the last month of the existing deal/pass.

Have tried via chat to get the offer but not luck. So was pleased to get the deal email, but again it does not work.

This (so far) loyal customer is very frustrated!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same with me.  I have  also bought this deal the last 2 years.  Just cancelled both subscriptions though as I won't be having them roll over now.  Very disappointed how they are treating loyal customers this year.  All I was offered was a sports deal and I don't watch sports. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ditto I've purchased the same passes for the last two years and had no problems.

Now it seems that LOYAL customers can't have the same savings as New customers.

Unless I am suspecting that the existing passes that I have got would have to be cancelled 3 weeks before they expire to get the benefit of the Black Fri deal.

Rip off to cancel something, that NOW TV put out there for us to buy, then buy again.