cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Black Friday - £99 12 month deal - "something went wrong at our end"

@robert1997 Technically yes however the site says below, the actual £99 offer on the website is new customers only. existing customers are advised to logon.

"Already a NOW TV customer?

Click the link below to reveal your exclusive Black Friday offers"

only users who get the £99 offer get emailed detailing said offer.

Highlighted
Mentor

Hi Robert
Yes I concur and the other route is what I was contemplating .
Advocate

I bought a 12mth pass last year (DEC 2018) and I thought I'd cancel it so I don't get charged again.  That was a big mistake, They stopped sky cinema immediately even though I've paid for 12mths.  Ive tried since 29 October to get it reinstated until the date I'd actually paid to but like most things when it comes to actual contact its impossible.  When I complained it took them 2 weeks to reply, even though I was told someone would respond within 72 hours.  When you work it out 72 hours is almost 10 working days, bit misleading but legally correct!

I didnt go so far as to cancel the whole package, broadband etc, which is what I think you were suggesting 🙂

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I to have just had this out with them and they have changed the terms and conditions of the offer as people have obviously complained 

Unfortunately for them I have a screen shot that doesn't mention the active sub although mine is actually cancelled and is just running down 

I will now be making a complaint to Ofcom I may not get anywhere but will let the ombudsmen deal with it 

As I can't even get connected to chat now either 

Highlighted
Advocate

Hi - buy mistake I cancelled on 29 October 2019 before the expiry of my 12 mth pass and I dont have the option to purchase this years offer

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Hi
No I wasn't suggesting cancelling whole package just the passes but reading
other people's posts that's not working either
So it's going down the New customer route and flip flopping alt years
Then when they twig that
Well I'll cross that large bridge then.
Highlighted
Advocate

I see live help is no longer working to even ask a question about this. Anyone else getting this problem ? I've tried two different browsers.

Is there a way to open a new account for the £99 offer but using tesco clubcard vouchers instead ?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Let us know if that works and how you do it.  Everytime I'm clicking on a link via a google search for instance, it just keeps reconising me as an existing customer.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Basically use a new email etc
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

that's exactly what I read too... I got an email to the account i am registered with offereing the £99 bundle deal but can't access it from my account either.. on here to find answers as i have no email addresses left to create a new account!

0 Thanks