cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asdxxxx
Scholar

Black Friday - £99 12 month deal - "something went wrong at our end"

Clicking on the  £99 12 month deal for cinema/entertainment, getting an error "something went wrong at our end". Sky are clearly happy losing all their customers!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

41 REPLIES 41
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This deal only works if you got the email with the offer link. Doesn't work if someone has given you or you found it online.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I'm afraid you are incorrect. The offer is open to anyone as it's available directly from the site. If you read back to my previous post on page 1 of this thread you'll see the real reason why some people are unable to avail of the offer.

For anyone who really needs this offer there is a possible solution which doesn't require purchasing another device. Signing up with a new email address (and possibly different payment details) usually circumnavigates these kinds of issues. That may be a route you could attempt.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Technically yes however the site says below, the actual £99 offer on the website is new customers only. existing customers are advised to logon.

"Already a NOW TV customer?

Click the link below to reveal your exclusive Black Friday offers"

only users who get the £99 offer get emailed detailing said offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Robert
Yes I concur and the other route is what I was contemplating .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I to have just had this out with them and they have changed the terms and conditions of the offer as people have obviously complained 

Unfortunately for them I have a screen shot that doesn't mention the active sub although mine is actually cancelled and is just running down 

I will now be making a complaint to Ofcom I may not get anywhere but will let the ombudsmen deal with it 

As I can't even get connected to chat now either 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i got the email with the offer link and can't get it to work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Incognito mode on chrome doesnt recognise you as existing customer 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem as anyone else. 
I am offered only sport that I wouldn't watch even free  and no chance to get  the cinema plus entertainment offer and I was one of first accessing the service with the white now tv box....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why can't I access the £99 deal?......do I need to cancel and become a new member...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was sent an email about this £99.00 deal but when I press claim it, it sends me to a different deal