cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday 2020 Prediction

Here is my prediction for NOW TV’s Black Friday offerings - NOTHING

Comcast’s interest in NOW TV was nothing more than their need to asset strip it for their Peacock product.

Offering discounts is in direct conflict with the need to make it unpalatable compared to Sky. Once all the vouchers have timed out it will be overpriced except only for those who wish to dip in and out.

61 REPLIES 61
Ceejay_London
Scholar

As I just picked up a new 50% off offer on Ents channels, I think your prediction may already be wrong.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Two offers already...

6 months of Entertainment for £4.99 a month: Offer available to this NOW TV My Account holder only.

6 months of Sky Cinema for £5.99 a month: Offer available to this NOW TV My Account holder only. 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User@Ceejay_London 

Offer available to this NOW TV My Account holder only.

those aren't Black Friday offers, they're unique to you and your account.

There are Black Friday deals with most major retailers on NowTV Sticks - £19.99 with a months cinema, months movies and a days sport.

Screenshot_20201122-003803.jpg

Geluk
Expert 2

Had your existing passes expired as a matter of interest?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine have and the only offer is 6mths movie and entertainment for £66... unlike previous years with a years subscription for£99...

nowtv is, like sky, overpriced... they will only learn when they lose a serious amount of customers...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do we have to wait till Friday to find out the deals? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Or the lack of...
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Geluk 

It is my understanding that any deals for Black Friday will be based on a customer basis. 

To see what deals are available to you, is under your passes and the red banner “offers”

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-offers

Hopefully we start seeing some deals for Black Friday for everyone. My Sports pass offer ended this month so I’m hoping for something with the sports, as I’m on an offer for movies and entertainment until May.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

£66 for 6 months of entertainment and movies is half price! What more do people want?

Given there are now more channels available and more on demand content, I'd bite their hand of for that offer!