cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Being charged for something I didn't have

I had a offer code from my phone provider Vodafone one month free sky cinema plus entertainment pass on 16th December  the cost of that was £1 the renew date was January 2020 on the 26th of December I got charged £8.99 for entertainment pass they say that's from October or November but the most puzzling thing was that in there email it was for a 7 day trial of a 1 month pass I have never heard of such a load of nonsense what planet do these people come from zok????? I have complained so many times about this to think a big company can steal money from our bank accounts I have managed to get my bank details deleted off but I will be looking very carefully at this because I think this is likely to happen again after looking at other people's nightmares with this company once bitten twice shy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They have done the same to me they randomly take money whenever they feel like.cjarging me £30 a time with broadband in one month I've had to pay £90 for broadband for no reason,I hope this gets investigated by watchdog scammers 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They have done the same to me they randomly take money whenever they feel like.cjarging me £30 a time with broadband in one month I've had to pay £90 for broadband for no reason,I hope this gets investigated by watchdog scammers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think they are trying to block me when I try and answer somebody please message me to make sure this gets posted

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What I've managed to do is get them to delete my card and bank details but I am not going to be happy until the two free month passes renu date of January is over I simply don't trust them

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How did you get them to do this, I have been charged randomly for a while. Need them to stop

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It sounds likely you might have a duplicate account with the same payment details. You can use this link to check for other accounts using your details 

https://help.nowtv.com/account-finder/

If you find you have another account, you can fill out a incorrect charge form. 

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

thanks for the quick reply! I have used the account finder only to find one account. When I accessed this account it told me there were no card details associated with this account. 

which to me is baffling. As that is how the account finder found and identified the account in the first place. I’m stumped