cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

B&M free month voucher

Hi all, was lucky enough to be given 2 free 1 month entertainment passes from B&M, when I go to apply them to my account, a message says, the codes are not valid and I've missed out this time, however the codes say activate before 23.59 on the 31 December 2019. I am on a voucher at the moment but this ends on the 3rd of January 2020. Can anyone help? 

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m in the same position. Tried to redeem yesterday and got the expiration message. Assume live chat is closed today? I can only get the bot. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your query needs to be directed to B&M Stores. It was their offer, sent to you from their company e-mail, so NOW TV are not obliged to resolve this. B&M clearly stated on their e-mail that the offer had to be taken up by 31st December 2019, so it is THEIR issue to deal with.

If you don't get a positive result through B&M Stores, sign-up to Resolver, a free service endorsed by moneysavingexpert.com. Attach a copy of your email offer from B&M Stores and state that this is clearly an issue for B&M to correct in your favour and stick to your guns.

Resolver is a great 'consumer rights' site and companies tend to pay a bit more attention once they are involved, should you not get anywhere with your initial communication with B&M.

It may be a typing/administration error by B&M... but that's not your fault, is it?