cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Auto-renewed - but want to switch to a bundle - Help.

Hi there. 

Can NowTV please help with the following? I realise I should have cancelled 30 days ago, but now the auto-renewal has happened (and reading on the forums, that's what you tell all customers...as per your T&Cs...). 
Are you able to switch my auto-renewal (or cancel it) and let me buy another 6m bundle? I'm happy with NowTV and would like to stay. The bundles are clearly more value for money, but I didn't get around to adding a new one in time.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can cancel a nowtv pass yourself, by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here.

If you cancel a pass make sure you go through all the steps on screen (approx four steps to cancel).

Then once you get the green thumbs up cancelled message, jump back to Passes & Vouchers section of your account where there should be a red cancelled message shown next to your pass.

After you cancel a pass NowTV normally send out an automatic email confirming a pass cancellation.

With regards to the 6 month discounted pass on the NowTV website, then unfortunately this offer is for new customers that create a new account by following the link on the nowtv offers webpage.

Perhaps look at NowTV Gift cards from places like Argos, Currys and Major Supermarkets that can be used on an existing NowTV account.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can cancel a nowtv pass yourself, by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here.

If you cancel a pass make sure you go through all the steps on screen (approx four steps to cancel).

Then once you get the green thumbs up cancelled message, jump back to Passes & Vouchers section of your account where there should be a red cancelled message shown next to your pass.

After you cancel a pass NowTV normally send out an automatic email confirming a pass cancellation.

With regards to the 6 month discounted pass on the NowTV website, then unfortunately this offer is for new customers that create a new account by following the link on the nowtv offers webpage.

Perhaps look at NowTV Gift cards from places like Argos, Currys and Major Supermarkets that can be used on an existing NowTV account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps Thanks for the feedback. Appreciated. 🙂

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @schnapps 

Hi PP

Today I received the 3 x 2 month Entertainment passes I ordered from Currys asked Now TV help to convert them into 1 x 6 month pass, which they did.

The things is Currys are selling these passes at knock down prices and, IMHO, this is where you should now look for your future discounts, i.e. in retail outlets.

Hope this helps

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank UK Bob
Super helpful!