cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starman73
Elite

Are free cinema trials back?

Or is it going to be like the free Entertainment trial which was going to charge me?  I used the free month of entertainment from b&m elsewhere in the end, and then 3 months for £1.60/month for that. So no need for 7 days in the end.

09F91ACD-46DC-4A07-8AF2-D76E50A0FF3E.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @starman73 

Yep the 7 day free cinema trial is back and was re introduced by NowTV again on the 27th of November 2019 due to feedback & requests from their customers who were not particularly happy that it was removed.

The information about the free 7 day pass was re added back again to this linked article has one example, where i know the information about the cinema trial was previously removed.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-cinema-pass 

The second part of your question will need to be answered by either a NowTV Staff member or a NowTV live chat Adviser.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @starman73 

Yep the 7 day free cinema trial is back and was re introduced by NowTV again on the 27th of November 2019 due to feedback & requests from their customers who were not particularly happy that it was removed.

The information about the free 7 day pass was re added back again to this linked article has one example, where i know the information about the cinema trial was previously removed.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-cinema-pass 

The second part of your question will need to be answered by either a NowTV Staff member or a NowTV live chat Adviser.

starman73
Elite

Cinema trial works, so got it and cancelled. Sadly no leaving offer, so I will use the free two month cinema preloaded voucher which I have had for about a year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Interestingly no free trials anymore with Netflix which is a shame as I was planning to get it over Yule and watch The Irishman  😖