cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are any vouchers working?

I know they are not an authorised seller, but I have never had any problems before with any code I have purchased from CD Keys, however every code I try to enter I get the error message Sorry - this offer has now ended and you missed out this time, obviously there's no customer services available anymore. But I am wondering if anyone else is having problems with prepaid codes, not specifically from CD Keys, I mean from anywhere like Asda or other authorised sellers, before I get a new code from somewhere else (still generally cheaper than offers that NOW offer on cancelation). If I am being honest I am only keeping the service because I have been getting cheap vouchers (paying what I think the service is worth, No more than £5/month for movies and since GOT has finished I don't think the ents pack is worth it at all) I have amazon prime, Netflix and Disney + ( which I think are all better value) so I don't really think we will miss out.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine isn't working either, I got it on 27 November last year and was told I needed to use it withing 6 months so it should still be valid.  I got my code from Game.co.uk when they had special offer when I bought a video game during the Black Friday sale.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Mine are not working either, bought movie vouchers from CDKeys in December. I contacted CDKeys requesting alternate codes. They asked for screenshots of the codes not working, I did provide them with the screenshots and the codes and they confirmed that the codes are still not applied and should be active and that I should get in touch with NOWTV. 

And it is ridiculous that they don't have any support available !! A Web Chat / Email Support ( which does not seem to exist ) can be managed from home and they should not be using Covid19 as excuse.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you get the message "Sorry - this offer has now ended and you missed out this time"

This means that the Voucher has expired.

many from ebay/cdkkys ect. have a short expiry date.

cdkeys are really crap at this.

You need to email them directly, and hopefully they will replace the pass.