cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Applying free vouchers whilst paid ones active

I have a free month voucher for Entertainment and Movies that came with my new box but I don't see how I can claim the vouchers unless I cancel my existing vouchers 1st?

I can see my vouchers as 'stored' and it says I cannot use them until the end of my current period..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

That shouldn’t make any difference, except that if a retention offer is multi-month, and you cancel it, it may only run to the end of the current month.

Even more reason to let them run their course, and then redeem the new passes only during the last month of each.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When does your existing vouchers on your account comes to an end ?

Where the saved vouchers on your account should become unlocked and ready to use when you have less than 30 days left on any existing offers on your account.

Go back to where the vouchers are saved and locked (i.e. greyed out button) when you have 30 days or less left and see if the button then becomes unlocked for you.

If you are experiencing the same thing that i encountered the greyed out date shown when you can redeem the voucher button is 30 days out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah, ok, I am on offers for 2 packages & it says I need to wait until they've ended before I can redeem the vouchers. I guess I need to do that else forfeit & end the 2 packages I currently have offers on?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Think of these free vouchers as saving you from paying for an upcoming month.

They will sit there quite happily until you have less than a month to go on a given Pass, at which point you can redeem the stored voucher ready to save you the next month’s payment.

It wouldn’t make sense to forfeit a month’s voucher just to use a free voucher instead, when you can let the paid-for voucher run, and get the free month next.

And anyway, you can’t forfeit a month’s voucher, as it will still remain in force for the rest of the current month, even if you cancel it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, I think maybe my confusion lies in being on retention offers for the 2 passes I have.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

That shouldn’t make any difference, except that if a retention offer is multi-month, and you cancel it, it may only run to the end of the current month.

Even more reason to let them run their course, and then redeem the new passes only during the last month of each.