cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Applying a voucher to already active passes

I have the entertainment and movie passes active and have done for a number of years.

I recently bought the Smart NowTV box set and inside was a voucher for free NowTV passes including entertainment and movies however I cannot see any way that I can claim these one month free offers.

How do I apply these vouchers as I am entitled to a months free on each?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Was there any paper scratch card vouchers in the box ?

If not, have you activated and setup the new smart box ?

After the smart box is setup, the electronic vouchers should be automatically pre loaded to your nowtv account.

Have you checked on here by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers if there is any buttons on the page to redeem each voucher pass individually ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes there were scratch cards inside the box.
I signed into the new box with my existing login and then came online to claim the vouchers however there is no where to put them in.

It seems I may need to cancel my existing ones to then add the free vouchers.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you on any existing offers with your nowtv passes that are more than 30 days left remaining on your account ?

If you have less than 30 days left on a current offer on your account you should see a green apply voucher button next to each pass when you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers (click on the green apply voucher and follow the on screen instructions).

Should you have more than 30 days left before your next due payment date, then you won't be able to apply the voucher codes shown on the paper scratch cards until you are within 30 days left where the green voucher button will appear next to each pass.

Then when in the 30 days period left, apply your scratch card voucher codes.