cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stammie1609
Expert

Applied a 2 month movie voucher but its not showing on my account

Yesterday I applied a 2 month movie voucher to my account, I entered my pin and was told it has been applied but my account is showing I will be charged £11:99 when my previous voucher runs out on 26th November.

I spoke to Now TV chat who assured me I wouldn't be charged and the voucher has applied correctly, but today 24 hours later my account is still showing that I will be charged.

Please can a staff member confirm that my voucher has been applied and that I am not going to be charged on that date.

Also could they amend the passes and vouchers section of my account to show the correct information?

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your help, but I have tried that. On my Now TV box it says I have a valid pass but when I log into my account on the Internet and I click on one of the Entertainment shows it says Buy Pass and when I click on that it says unfortunately we were unable to complete your purchase. When I go to my passes and vouchers section the end date of my voucher which is 8 Jan 2020 is missing. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If that's the case i have run out of ideas to try, unless other helpful forum members have got any more suggestions to try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A big Big thank you for your help. Hopefully NowTV chat will get back to me, but I have been trying to sort this out since yesterday. If I get a solution I will post it here. Thanks again. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You could type " Oops Something went wrong" in the search engine towards the top page of the community forum to see what results come back to read up on for any pin pointers, but my guess this is a common error message where there will be loads of threads on the subject 😠.

Hopefully somebody from NowTV will get back to you.

Good Luck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks a lot for your help! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @stammie1609 

Strangely enough i encountered the same exact problem when applying a new one month cinema voucher code this morning.

Where under the Passes & Vouchers section there is no indication that my one month cinema voucher was applied where i was expecting to see the offer end on the 9th of January 2020.

Though when i go to the Bills & Payments section of my account there is a zero charge on the 9th of December.

I have spoken to the NowTV Community Manager and he has checked my account their end and has confirmed that the one month voucher did go through and my next due scheduled payment is not until the 9th of January 2020.

He has passed my information and screen shots taken below with some additional further information to the relevant Dept to investigate why there is no indication of the one month cinema voucher not showing under my Passes & Vouchers page.

If i hear any more, i will update here.

Screenshot_2019-11-11-08-47-06.png

Screenshot_2019-11-11-08-46-39.png