cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Any Sports Pass Offers?

Just got an offer of £22/month for a year from Virgin.  

Any offers from Now TV?

Sky Sports Offer: Only available in the UK to selected Virgin Media TV customers (excluding existing Sky Sports and Sky Cinema customers) who have been directly invited by e-mail to receive the offer. Sky Sports package £22 a month for 12 months. From month 13, you will automatically be charged the full standard monthly price for Sky Sports package, currently £31.75 per month, unless you choose to cancel with at least 30 days’ notice. Sky Sports must be kept for at least 30 days but can then be cancelled on 30 days' notice at any time. Offer redeemable by main Virgin Media account holder only. Channel line-ups are subject to change. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer unless stated by Virgin Media. Virgin Media reserves the right to withdraw or amend the discount if you change any part of your offer package. Service usually upgraded within 48 hours, but in case of exceptional demand may take up to 5 working days. HD viewing requires HD TV and TiVo or V6 box. Sky Sports website and apps: Only available via the Sky Sports website or apps (for selected iOS and Android mobiles and tablets) to customers who subscribe to these channels. Live streaming and On Demand requires broadband/WiFi or 3G/4G/5G Internet access. Subject to mobile providers terms and conditions, as well as your personal data allowance. Additional charges may apply, please check with your provider to confirm. Maximum of 6 devices can be registered but content can only be viewed on one device at any given time. Compatible device required. Selected content may not be available to view. Separate terms and conditions apply to the Sky Sports apps and website. 

10 REPLIES 10
starman73
Elite

Just got email, bit off having to start it by 14th June when football starts 3 days later.  Also if you have a day/week pass on your account you have to use that first.

Premier League returns on 17 June! To make sure you don’t miss this festival of football with 39 games exclusively live on Sky Sports, grab our email exclusive offer of a Sky Sports Month Pass* for just £20 per month for three months (saving over 40%).

You haven’t got long though, this offer ends on 14 June 2020 so grab yours before the action begins.

Sky Sports Month Pass offer, £20pm for three months: ‘Over 40% saving’ is against the price of Sky Sports Month Pass at full price (£33.99pm). Offer valid for the recipient of this email only. Voucher code entitles recipient to a Sky Sports Month Pass for £20 per month for three months. Once your offer period ends your Pass will auto renew at the standard price, currently £33.99 a month unless cancelled. You can cancel anytime. You must purchase a Sky Sports Month Pass using the ‘Grab your offer’ button within this email, (or by entering your voucher code in the ‘Passes & vouchers’ section of My Account) by 23.59 on 14 Jun 2020 to qualify for this offer.

Saint1976
Elite 3

This is what really p***** me off about Now. There is no consistency with their offers and promotions. My season pass still hasn't been extended despite their promise, other people in the community saying they've been emailed voucher codes for 2 months free and you've been offered 3 months for £20 a month!

I've received f*** all! Checked emails and junk folder every day and still nothing! I think my run with now TV has come to an end! 5 years plus of loyal custom and nothing in return, not even a half price entertainment pass - nothing! Back to streaming!

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

3 months for £20 a month isn’t that good an offer as Premier League season will end on 26th July,  So it is more like £40 for one and a half months.  Not to mention all the free games on Pick (+ Sky One), BBC and Amazon.

Still better than £25/month for BT Sport. That is ridiculous.

Saint1976
Elite 3

The cost/value isn't the point! (but if you want to go down that road, 3 months will cover most of the F1 as well so it is good value compared to £34 a month!)

The point is why are people getting offers and others not?

There is no reward for loyalty! 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

There is no reward for loyalty! 

@Saint1976 No, that’s why I cancel my pass when there is about 25 days left and see what the retention offer is.  Currently paying £3.99/month for 6 months for movies.  Which was a bit of a hike as I was only paying £1/month before that.  Not got an email offer for entertainment recently so put the pass on the stick on yesterday along with the sports day pass.  Will use day pass on 17 June, and a free week pass from PS Plus I can use for first week.

Saint1976
Elite 3

I've never had a retention offer either! I cancelled movies a couple of years ago as I rarely used it and never offered anything to keep it!

Stuff 'em! I bet they'll be offering me a discount when I close my £12k a year sky business account!

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@Saint1976  I get plenty of offers as I tend to watch movies, entertainment, and sports for short periods (normally school holidays) so I tend to not have active passes a fair amount of the time.  I have Amazon permanently and get Netflix occasionally.  So much to watch, haven’t even considered Britbox...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have got given the 3 Month offer as well I have a month code as well i got from Currys if i use that first can i still use the 3 month offer i can't quite work out from the email. 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

have a month code as well i got from Currys if i use that first can i still use the 3 month offer

If you apply the month code from currys on 14 jun and then take the three month offer it should work.  But can’t guarantee it...