cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Annoying Marketing E-mail Glitch

Hi

Is anybody else getting daily marketing e-mails (“Finished Gangs Of London S2?”)…?  I’ve been getting them daily for two weeks now.

I’ve asked @NowTVHelp on Twitter but they suggested I unsubscribe from marketing e-mails, which I don’t want to do as I’m happy to receive e-mails, just not the same one again and again.

I contacted a live chat agent who suggested the same thing, then promised to look into it, but the e-mails continue.

I raised a complaint which was closed by NowTV without offering any resolution.

It would be great to know if this is annoying the wider community - I also have family members getting the same daily e-mails.

Hoping they stop soon….

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I haven't seen this nuisance email myself.

Because you mentioned NOW Twitter Help, I am assuming this tweet in the screen shot below is your tweet to NOW? 

youdoodle-2022-12-14T19-01-09Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope, that’s not me!  Interestingly NowTV claim they have not had reports of this from any other user.

I’ve just tried to raise it again using Live Chat and the agent went from “It’s an automated process that we can’t do anything about” to “Your case has been re-opened and is being looked at by a higher end team”, so hopefully they’ll sort it out.

Shame it’s so hard for them to listen to their customers!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you @schnapps for sharing the screenshot